Philippine Beauty Wins Miss World 2013 Crown
Philippine Megan Young has won the 2013 Miss World contest, which took part on the island of Bali, Indonesia.
The runner-up was France's Marine Lorphelin while Ghana's Naa Okailey Shooter ranked third.
The top 10 was rounded out by Australia, Brazil, England, Indonesia, Jamaica, Nepal and Spain.
The audience's prize went to Miss Gibraltar.
Megan Young was awarded the Miss World 2013 crown by Miss World 2012, Yu Wenxia from China.
This year's pageant went under increased security measures due to threats by Indonesian Islamists, who saw the contest as contrary to their religion.
- » Bulgarian Chef Andre Tokev Could Become a Global Celebrity
- » Rihanna is the Richest Female Singer in the World
- » Sofia's Unique Floret Restaurant and Bar Celebrating Its First Birthday
- » Important Points to Note About the 2019 Eurovision Song Contest
- » Today We Celebrate The International Day of Families
- » Tickets Available for Retro Train Ride from Sofia to Bankya