Philippine Beauty Wins Miss World 2013 Crown
Philippine Megan Young has won the 2013 Miss World contest, which took part on the island of Bali, Indonesia.
The runner-up was France's Marine Lorphelin while Ghana's Naa Okailey Shooter ranked third.
The top 10 was rounded out by Australia, Brazil, England, Indonesia, Jamaica, Nepal and Spain.
The audience's prize went to Miss Gibraltar.
Megan Young was awarded the Miss World 2013 crown by Miss World 2012, Yu Wenxia from China.
This year's pageant went under increased security measures due to threats by Indonesian Islamists, who saw the contest as contrary to their religion.
- » Megan Markle's Nephew, Tyler Dooley, Named a Drug after Her 3-Month-Old Son Archie
- » Brad Pitt Received a Compliment from the Space
- » Ed Sheeran Takes a Long Break from the Stage
- » Who Are the Highest-Paid Singers Singers in the World?
- » Interesting Objects to Brighten Up Your Home Decor
- » The World's Five Highest Paid Actresses According to the Forbes Ranking