Opera Diva Montserrat Caballe to Delight Sofia Audience
Opera Diva Montserrat Caballe has chosen Bulgaria once again for another great concert.
It will be held in the National Palace of Culture in downtown Bulgarian capital Sofia Friday at 7:30 pm.
The opera singer will be joined by the symphonic orchestra of the Bulgarian public radio - Bulgarian National Radio, BNR.
Caballe arrived in Bulgaria Tuesday, together with her daughter Montserrat Marti.
BNR hosted a meeting of the Diva with media. It was aired live on the radio's website.
Caballe arrived on a wheel chair due to an injury she suffered in Spain after falling down the stairs during a master's class, but still did not cancel the concert in Bulgaria.
Montserrat Caballe and Montserrat Marti will perform together Friday evening.
Caballe also received the "Sirak Skitnik" radio award from the Director General of the Bulgarian National Radio, Radoslav Yankulov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Government of Bulgaria will Allocate BGN 600,000 for the Rila Monastery
- » Bulgarians Celebrate the Day of Hristo Botev and Fights for Freedom and Independence of Bulgaria
- » The Notre-Dame Cathedral Can be Seen for the First Time Since Last Year
- » There Will be No Events for the Day of Hristo Botev on June 2
- » Conferences and Seminars are Allowed in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's National Library is Now Opened