Bulgaria’s Pulev May Tie Knot in 2014
Bulgaria’s top professional boxer Kubrat Pulev has hinted at a possible marriage with pop-folk star Andrea.
The celebrity couple have been together for 7 years.
In an interview for lifestyle magazine “Blyasuk”, The Cobra (as Pulev is nicknamed) said he is more than satisfied with his professional career and thinks it is time to put more focus on his personal life.
The predictions are that Pulev and Andrea may tie the knot in 2014, after Kubrat’s long-expected title match against Ukranian heavyweight champion Wladimir Klichko.
The Bulgarian boxer made it to the IBF world heavyweight final after beating American Tony Thompson in August, claiming the biggest victory of his career.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Healthy Foods May Add Belly Fat
- » Actor Ronn Moss from "B&B": The Virus Is Fabricated, CIA Friends Told Me
- » Glamorous Presentation of Maxim Behar’ Book on Leadership During COVID-19 in Sofia
- » Key to Happiness - Friends Not Family?
- » Jennifer Aniston, Brad Pitt Spotted Reuniting for 'Fast Times At Ridgemont High' Table Read
- » Study: Long-Term Romantic Partners Influence Each Other's Goals