Woman's Death Stirs Tension among Syrian Refugees in Sofia
The death of a 58-year-old Syrian woman has triggered slight tension in a refugee asylum in the Bulgarian capital Sofia.
As the woman felt sick late on Thursday, her relatives called for an ambulance.
There were no ambulances available, and her son drove her to the Pirogov hospital in Sofia.
The woman was pronounced dead upon arrival, the Bulgarian National Radio informs.
The incident triggered a slight tension in the asylum, according to local media.
Refugees called on police to investigate the case.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Sofia’s Mayor Infected with COVID-19
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Queues for Quick Tests in Front of Restaurants in Sofia
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 3440 New Cases, 86 Have Died in Last 24h
- » Bulgarian Health Minister: For Now, a Full Lockdown in the Country is Not Necessary
- » Bulgarian Police Broke Up a Network for Issuing Fake Vaccination Certificates
- » Bulgaria: Cost for a Seriously Sick Person with COVID-19 is Over BGN 3,500