Woman's Death Stirs Tension among Syrian Refugees in Sofia
The death of a 58-year-old Syrian woman has triggered slight tension in a refugee asylum in the Bulgarian capital Sofia.
As the woman felt sick late on Thursday, her relatives called for an ambulance.
There were no ambulances available, and her son drove her to the Pirogov hospital in Sofia.
The woman was pronounced dead upon arrival, the Bulgarian National Radio informs.
The incident triggered a slight tension in the asylum, according to local media.
Refugees called on police to investigate the case.
- » Is There a Danger of an Epidemic of Measles in Bulgaria?
- » 17 Cases of Measles in Bulgaria
- » There are Suspicions of Another 12 Children Infected with Measles in Bulgaria
- » Five Cases of Measles in Bulgaria (UPDATED)
- » Bulgaria's NHIF Ended 2018 with a Surplus of BGN 14 Million
- » 24 New Cases of HIV have been Detected since the Beginning of the Year