Woman's Death Stirs Tension among Syrian Refugees in Sofia
The death of a 58-year-old Syrian woman has triggered slight tension in a refugee asylum in the Bulgarian capital Sofia.
As the woman felt sick late on Thursday, her relatives called for an ambulance.
There were no ambulances available, and her son drove her to the Pirogov hospital in Sofia.
The woman was pronounced dead upon arrival, the Bulgarian National Radio informs.
The incident triggered a slight tension in the asylum, according to local media.
Refugees called on police to investigate the case.
- » The Health Insurance Contribution Remains 8%, however, Bulgarians Will Have to be Additionally Insured with a Health Insurance Fund.
- » Six Swimming Pools in Sofia with Water Quality Violations
- » Bulgarian Health Ministry with Decision to Open a National Multi-Profile Children's Hospital
- » The Bulgarian Health Fund Owes BGN 285 Million to Foreign Institutions
- » African Swine Fever is Spreading in Bulgaria
- » Less than 1 % of the Pharmacies in Bulgaria Work 24/7