Woman's Death Stirs Tension among Syrian Refugees in Sofia
The death of a 58-year-old Syrian woman has triggered slight tension in a refugee asylum in the Bulgarian capital Sofia.
As the woman felt sick late on Thursday, her relatives called for an ambulance.
There were no ambulances available, and her son drove her to the Pirogov hospital in Sofia.
The woman was pronounced dead upon arrival, the Bulgarian National Radio informs.
The incident triggered a slight tension in the asylum, according to local media.
Refugees called on police to investigate the case.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 166 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » The Minister of Health: On December 15, Bulgaria will receive its First Medical Helicopter
- » The US Declassifies Information on the Origin of Covid
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 200 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: The Prosecutor's Office Terminated the Investigation against the former Minister of Health
- » Bulgaria’s Health Authorities: We do not have an Emergency with Chicken Pox and Scarlet Fever