Russian Boy Injured on Bulgarian Beach Leaves Hospital
The 12-year-old Russian boy, who was seriously injured in an accident on a Bulgarian Black Sea beach earlier in August, has been released from hospital.
Oleg Nikolaevich went into a coma after being sunk in a 4-meter-deep air hole in the sand on the beach of Bulgarian town of Primorsko on August 14.
The accident occurred as Oleg Nikolaevich's friends, all of them having their holidays on a child camp in the International Youth Center of Primorsko, decided to bury him in the sand, just for fun.
His body however happened to be above a 4-meter-deep air hole in the sand, which sunk him in.
The young boy is expected to go through rehabilitation and recover completely.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Withdraws COP29 Hosting Bid, Supports Eastern European Group's Decision
- » The Revised Plan for the Recovery of Bulgaria has been Finally Approved
- » Bulgaria Extends Shelter to 168,300 Ukrainian Refugees
- » Six New Road Signs are being Introduced in Bulgaria (PICTURE)
- » Every Tenth Bulgarian has Never Accessed the Internet
- » Controversial Proposal to Change Bulgaria's National Holiday Dropped