Bulgarian Casualties in Deadly Chain Crash in Hungary
Three people were killed and 33 were injured in a chain crash on the highway near the Hungarian capital Budapest.
Casualties include Bulgarian, Romanian, Serbian and Turkish citizens, police said.
The nationality of the victims was not immediately clear.
The chain crash involved a truck, three vans and five cars.
The accident occurred 25 kilometers southeast of the Hungarian capital, on the busy M5 motorway, which connects Central and Eastern Europe.
Eighteen of the victims are seriously injured, and six of them are in critical condition.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 13 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: 118 Snow Plows Work the Roads in Sofia
- » Bulgaria: Over 10,000 Kukeri from the Balkans Chase Away Evil at the Surva Festival in Pernik (PHOTOS)
- » Missing in Bulgaria: Volunteers in Stara Zagora are Looking for 20-year-old Martin
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 60 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » The Bulgarian Parliament decided: Free Textbooks for Students from Grades 1 to 12