Bulgaria’s Varna Airport New Terminal Welcomes First Passengers
Ninety passengers on a commercial flight from Minsk arrived at the brand new terminal in Bulgaria’s coastal city of Varna Monday.
The event marked the start of operations of the new terminal facilities.
“The new terminal has capacity for 1,8 million passengers and a total area of 20 000 m2, which could be extended, if needed," said Dimitar Kostadinov, Director of Varna Airport.
Terminal 2 boasts to be one of the most modern airport facilities in Bulgaria and has the most contemporary service systems, providing shopping areas, cafes and eateries.
It was built in 20 months in a project worth BGN 75 M.
The new terminal takes over the operations of the older, Terminal 1, which was closed after 41 years of operation.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Protests over Еxpensive Еlectricity in Bulgaria, the State Announced Compensatory Measures
- » The Top Two Casinos In Bulgaria
- » Chairman of BAIC: Bankruptcies in Bulgaria are Inevitable, the Economy will Stop
- » Digital Real Estate 101: 3 Tips To Generate Passive Income
- » Forecast: Basic Food Prices in Bulgaria will Rise by Another 7% by the End of the Year
- » Bulgarians Living Abroad have Started Sending Less Money to their Relatives in Bulgaria