Director of Bulgarian Fund Agriculture Calls it Quits
The Executive Director of Bulgarian State Fund Agriculture has handed in his resignation Wednesday morning.
Rumen Porozhanov, who has been the Head of Fund Agriculture for 2 years, has decided to withdraw from the post, the Bulgaria News Agency BGNES reported.
Prior to leading the Fund Agriculture, which is very important as it deals with payments of EU Funds for the sector, Porozhanov was Chief of Staff of Simeon Djankov, the Finance Minister in the cabinet of the formerly-ruling Citizens for European Development of Bulgaria party, GERB, of Prime Minister Boyko Borisov.
"I need to remind the leaders of the Three-Way Coalition that they are not the prime political authority and they are not given the moral right to indiscriminately replace all heads of Bulgarian agencies. I am sure that up to 8-9 months after Porazhkov's replacement as Chief of Fund Agriculture, Bulgarians will lose all EU financing," ex-PM Boyko Borisov wrote on his recently launched Facebook wall.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend