Ex-Iron Maiden Vocalist's Last Concert on Bulgarian Stage Fixed
Paul Di’Anno, the former-Iron Maiden vocalist, will have his third and last concert in Bulgaria on October 3.
The concert will be held at the capital Sofia’s RBF club, together with the Greek band Sorrowful Angels on the stag, organizers said.
Tickets will be on sale at Eventim.bg and at a price of 22 lv.
The concert in Sofia is part of the Di’Annos’ farewell tour.
The musician surprisingly announced his near-future retirement as a singer in the summer of 2012, explaining that he has health problems and an enduring knee trauma.
Paul Di’Anno is the first prominent vocalist in the band of Iron Maiden from 1978 to 1981 and afterwards a member of such bands as Killers and Praying Mantis.
He is well known for his addiction to drugs and alcohol, causing his health to deteriorate rapidly.
- » Duncan Laurence Is The Big Winner Of This Year's Eurovision Song Contest
- » Bulgaria is Setting up a Permanent Fund for Cultural Cooperation in South East Europe
- » Sofia Celebrates the European Museum Night
- » Rocketman Makes Its Astonishing Debut At Cannes Film Festival
- » A New Fund Will Support Southeast European Artists
- » European Night of Museums - Sofia 2019