Ex-Iron Maiden Vocalist's Last Concert on Bulgarian Stage Fixed
Paul Di’Anno, the former-Iron Maiden vocalist, will have his third and last concert in Bulgaria on October 3.
The concert will be held at the capital Sofia’s RBF club, together with the Greek band Sorrowful Angels on the stag, organizers said.
Tickets will be on sale at Eventim.bg and at a price of 22 lv.
The concert in Sofia is part of the Di’Annos’ farewell tour.
The musician surprisingly announced his near-future retirement as a singer in the summer of 2012, explaining that he has health problems and an enduring knee trauma.
Paul Di’Anno is the first prominent vocalist in the band of Iron Maiden from 1978 to 1981 and afterwards a member of such bands as Killers and Praying Mantis.
He is well known for his addiction to drugs and alcohol, causing his health to deteriorate rapidly.
- » Exhibition for Michael Jackson in Bonn
- » Bulgaria will Participate in the Venice Bienniale with the Installation "How We Live"
- » BUZLUDZHA FEATURES IN NEW 'FRANKENSTEIN' OPERA
- » Ten Minutes of Applause for the Sofia Philharmonic in Shanghai
- » Patronage and Decentralization are Among the Priorities in Culture Strategy in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Film Festival was Launched