Bulgaria Customs Agency Head Officially Released from Duty
Gen Vanyo Tanov has been officially released from the position of director of Bulgaria's Customs Agency.
Tanov was dismissed by an order of Bulgarian Minister of Finance Petar Chobanov, the customs director's superior.
Deputy director Borislav Borisov will act as the Customs Agency's new head until the election of a new permanent director.
A week ago, Tanov was hospitalized in a serious condition and was released Wednesday, after an improvement.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Economy Minister Announces New Loans to Help Small and Medium-seized Businesses in Bulgaria
- » Bitcoin Nosedives as China Expands Crypto Crackdown
- » Basis Of Price Fluctuations In The World Of Cryptocurrency
- » Effects of Bitcoin Halving on Miners and Investors
- » Learning How It Works: The Process of Bitcoin Trading Possibilities
- » EU Novelty – Digital Identity Wallet