Bulgaria's Dimitrov Says Happy in Relationship with Sharapova
Bulgaria's rising tennis star Grigor Dimitrov has told Vogue that he is happy in his relationship with prominent Russian player Maria Sharapova.
The American fashion magazine has published in its September issue an interview with the 22-year-old Bulgarian, bTV informs.
“To say that our relationship is going normal won’t be enough. Everything between us goes perfectly well, though both Maria and I don’t want to talk about our personal life in public.”, said in the interview Dimitrov, stressing how much better he performs when his loved one is nearby.
The Vogue magazine even placed Grigor and Maria among the best sports couples in the world, following Olympic Alpine skier Lindsey Vonn with golf titan Tiger Woods , and North Irish golfer Rory McIlroy with the Danish tennis champ Caroline Wozniacki.
Sharing about himself, Dimitrov says he has recently increased interest in retro cars and fashion.
The talented Bulgarian tennis player starting dating Sharapova earlier in the year, and there has been plenty of coverage of the pair off-court.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Tips for Looking After Your Eyes in the Summer
- » Prince Harry and Meghan Will Receive Invitations for Brooklyn Beckham's Wedding
- » Demi Lovato is Engaged to Actor Max Ehrich
- » Why Is Mobile Gaming Increasingly Popular Worldwide?
- » The Avengers With a Sweet Message for Boy Who Saved His Sister From a Dog Attack
- » Ennio Morricone, the Oscar Winner Composer Dies at 91