Mild Quake Shakes Bulgaria's Svoge, Close to Sofia
An earthquake with a magnitude of 3.2 on the Richter scale has shaken the region of Svoge, northeast of the capital Sofia.
The epicenter of the earthquake was located at 45 kilometers north of Sofia. The tremor was so weak that even locals did not feel it.
- » Tornado Injured 17 People in the State of Iowa
- » EU Nations Help Sweden as Wildfires Rage Above Arctic Circle
- » The Autumn Weather will Remain until the End of July
- » Clouds and Precipitation in Central and Eastern Bulgaria
- » Mexico City Earthquake: Houses Evacuated as 5.7 Quake Rocks Mexican Capital
- » A Weak Earthquake in Southwestern Bulgaria