Gunman Holds 2 Employees at Louisiana Bank
An armed man is holding two bank employees, a man and a woman, hostage inside a rural Louisiana bank.
The initial number of hostages was three, but the gunman released a female bank teller late Tuesday night after hours of negotiations with the police, according to reports of USA Today.
Two other bank officials, a man and a woman, are still being held by the gunman at the Tensas State Bank in St. Joseph, Louisiana, and are said to be unharmed and in good condition.
The hostage-taker seized three bank employees about 12:30 p.m. local time.
The suspect is a 20-year-old local man whose family owns a convenience store in Mississippi River town.
Negotiations with the gunman are still underway and there have been no reports of shots or violence.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Schengen Condition Fulfilled - Migrants on the Balkan Route have Halved
- » Erdogan declared Three-Month State of Emergency in 10 Regions of Turkey, Deaths from the Earthquakes are now 5000
- » Day 349 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv Expects a New Russian Offensive Very Soon
- » Turkey's Energy Infrastructure after the Earthquakes: Huge Fire, Stopped Gas and Oil Pipelines
- » More than 4,300 People Died from Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- » Thousands of Dead after Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria (OVERVIEW)