3 Boys Drown in NE Bulgaria
Divers from the Regional Fire Safety and Protection of Population Directorate in Bulgaria's Black Sea city of Varna have found the bodies of three young boys who drowned in a reservoir.
The search and rescue effort was called after someone placed a call on the emergency 112 hotline at 11:12 am Sunday, informing that three boys have disappeared in the waters of a reservoir near the village of Chernik in the northastern Silistra region.
According to the most current reports, several boys from the nearby town of Dulovo, went to bathe in the reservoir, where swimming is banned. Three of them, ages 9, 10, and 13 have drowned.
- » Green Libraries in Sofia's South Park
- » Archaeologists Find World's Oldest Bread and were Surprised
- » Sofia Trams 1, 6 and 7 were Temporarily Stopped on "Hristo Botev" Blvd.
- » Ryanair Cancels 600 Flights In Cabin Crew's Most Succesful Strike
- » Windy Today with Rain Showers and Thunder in East Bulgaria
- » The International Film Festival Burgas Starts on July 20 with over 30 Films