Bulgarian Border Police Detain 13 Illegal Immigrants in 24 H
Bulgarian border authorities have detained 13 illegal immigrants who had successfully crossed the Turkish-Bulgarian border in the last 24 hours.
Eight of them have been detained Saturday morning near the village of Strandzha. They had no ID documents, and according to their own accounts they were two men from Syria, three men, two women and one child from Iraq.
Four men have been detained near the village of Golyam Dervent Saturday evening. They carried no ID papers as well and have said they were citizens of Mali.
A man from Syria has been detained Sunday afternoon near the village of Prisadets.
All have been accommodated in the temporary shelter for foreigners in the nearby town of Lyubimets.
- » The Interior Ministry has no Information on an Investigation by the Spanish Authorities against PM Borissov
- » One of the Killed in the Shootings in the German city of Hanau is a Bulgarian Citizen
- » The Rapper Pop Smoke was Shot Dead
- » Ministry of Justice Asked the UAE for the Extradition of Vasil Bozhkov
- » 24 People were Killed in a Church Attack in Burkina Faso
- » A Record 5 Tonnes of Cocaine Seized in Costa Rica