Bulgarian Border Police Detain 13 Illegal Immigrants in 24 H
Bulgarian border authorities have detained 13 illegal immigrants who had successfully crossed the Turkish-Bulgarian border in the last 24 hours.
Eight of them have been detained Saturday morning near the village of Strandzha. They had no ID documents, and according to their own accounts they were two men from Syria, three men, two women and one child from Iraq.
Four men have been detained near the village of Golyam Dervent Saturday evening. They carried no ID papers as well and have said they were citizens of Mali.
A man from Syria has been detained Sunday afternoon near the village of Prisadets.
All have been accommodated in the temporary shelter for foreigners in the nearby town of Lyubimets.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's Chief Prosecutor Ivan Geshev: An Inspection of the Minister of Culture Has Been Appointed
- » SP's Office Summons PM Borissov over the Bobokov Investigation
- » Bulgarian Commandos Arrested Bozhkov's Security Chief
- » Bulgarian of Syrian Descent Arrested in Bourgas for Terrorism
- » Bulgaria: Anti-Corruption Commission with Claims for BGN 140 Million Against Minyu and Stayko Staykovi
- » Bulgaria: Former Ministers Simeon Dyankov, Traicho Traikov and Businessman Prokopiev Acquitted in EVN Case