Little Boy Lost and Found in Bulgaria
A 3-year-old boy who disappeared Thursday around noon from a village in central eastern Bulgaria was found by rescuers safe and sound Friday evening.
The little kid was found near the neighboring village, unhurt and in good physical condition.
He disappeared Thursday from the village of Pchelin, Sungurlare municipality, while he was visiting relatives together with his family for the great Muslim holiday of Ramazan Bayrami (Eid).
Over 100 people, including police, foresters, local villagers and soldiers with an army helicopter took part in the successful rescue action.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Belgium has introduced Quarantine for Monkeypox
- » Due to Celebrations on May 24: Traffic Restrictions will be Introduced in the Center of Sofia
- » Bulgarian PM attended a Pilgrimage to the Relics of St. Cyril in Rome
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 96 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » The flow of Money from Emigrants to Bulgaria has been Decreasing
- » WHO has data on 92 Cases of Monkeypox from 12 Non-Endemic Countries