Little Boy Lost and Found in Bulgaria
A 3-year-old boy who disappeared Thursday around noon from a village in central eastern Bulgaria was found by rescuers safe and sound Friday evening.
The little kid was found near the neighboring village, unhurt and in good physical condition.
He disappeared Thursday from the village of Pchelin, Sungurlare municipality, while he was visiting relatives together with his family for the great Muslim holiday of Ramazan Bayrami (Eid).
Over 100 people, including police, foresters, local villagers and soldiers with an army helicopter took part in the successful rescue action.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Attendance in Person at Most Universities in Bulgaria
- » Volcano Erupts on Spain's Canary Island, Population Evacuated
- » So far, 1,627,049 People Have Been Counted by Filling in the Electronic Card
- » How Many are the Side Effects of Vaccines in the EU and the US?
- » Antivaxxers Attack Team of Mobile Vacination Site in Varna, Health Minister Condemns Act
- » Prof Vitanov: Peak of Forth Covid-19 Wave in Bulgaria Falls on October, Sofia is in Red Zone on Morbidity Map on