Man Murdered Near Casino in Bulgaria's Sofia Was Lawyer
The 36-year old man, who was murdered in front of a casino in the Bulgarian capital, worked as a lawyer at the local heating utility, according to media reports.
Petar Aleksov was murdered in front of the “Millennium” casino in the Krasno selo district in the Bulgarian capital Sofia.
He was beaten to death near the Millennium casino by two men. The incident occurred around 10 minutes after midnight on Wednesday, announced the Bulgarian National Radio (BNR).
The assailants came out from a black Opel Astra car and attacked the victim just after he had left the casino.
The black Opel Astra vehicle in which the two attackers ran away from the spot of the incident is being tracked by the police.
Aleksov died on the scene.
The 36-year old victim did not have a criminal record.
Police officers are still hunting down for the attackers.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » A Man Opened Fire and Held Hostages in a Bulgarian Village - Later Surrendered to the Police
- » 81 Illegal Migrants were Detained in Bulgaria in One Day
- » Bulgaria: Mass Poisoning of Dogs and Cats in a Plovdiv village
- » Three People have been Detained in Bulgaria for Illegal Funding from the EU
- » Bulgaria: 12 Migrants crammed into a Car were Detained in the Harmanlii village of Bulgarin
- » Bulgaria: A Man Killed his Wife and Daughter, then took His Own Life