Bulgaria-Born Nina Dobrev Gorgeous on Cosmopolitan Cover
Bulgarian-born actress Nina Dobrev is Cosmopolitan's September cover girl and she is looking absolutely gorgeous.
Dressed in a houndstooth strapless dress and matching pumps, Dobrev shows lots of leg and even cleavage on the cover.
In the editorial spread Nina is dressed in a high-low skirt and a pair of ankle boots.
The "Vampire Diaries" star opened up inside the issue about what she would want in a perfect guy – intelligence, a sense of humor, talent, and, of course, attractiveness.
She told Cosmo:
“You either have chemistry or you don't, but a lot of what attracts me is a guy's mind and humor and talent. I need to get to know all those things before I fall for someone. I'm not a one-night-stand kind of girl. I'm a relationship girl.”
Despite being a relationship girl, Dobrev is a single lady this summer, after breaking it off with her now ex-boyfriend and Vampire Diaries costar Ian Somerhalder in May.
“I like it when guys hold the door open and are sweet and thoughtful.”
However, Dobrev also wants her man to be attractive – she thinks both a scruffy or a tailored look can be sexy. However, she also said, “If a guy spends more time looking in the mirror than I do, that's problem!”
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » UN Report: Food Prices Rocket for First Time in 5 months
- » Healthy Foods May Add Belly Fat
- » Actor Ronn Moss from "B&B": The Virus Is Fabricated, CIA Friends Told Me
- » Glamorous Presentation of Maxim Behar’ Book on Leadership During COVID-19 in Sofia
- » Key to Happiness - Friends Not Family?
- » Jennifer Aniston, Brad Pitt Spotted Reuniting for 'Fast Times At Ridgemont High' Table Read