Bulgarian Energy Minister: Maritsa Iztok Miners to Keep Their Jobs
Bylgaria's minister of Economy and Energy, Dragomir Stoynev , has assured that discharges will not be made in the Maritza Iztok Complex – the largest energy complex in Bulgaria, located in Stara Zagora Province.
Miners working in the Maritza Iztok Complex will keep their jobs and they will still receive their salaries on regular basis, as increase in the price of coal is expected in September, stated the Bulgarian Energy minister in an interview to Bulgarian TV channel Nova.
Just a day ago, Bulgarian trade unions warned that 3500 miners across the country are under threat of being discharged due to implementation of a new model for price forming of electric power.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Europe: The Conditions for a Cold Winter with High Gas Prices are Set
- » Bulgaria: Natural Gas Price could Rise by about 3% in December
- » Five Neighborhoods in Sofia Without Heating and Hot Water until Tomorrow Night
- » Bulgaria: Additional Financial Assistance for Heating will be Provided
- » China is Increasing Coal Production. Calls on the Population to Stock Up on Food
- » Fuel Prices will Rise More by the End of the Year