Lower Electricity Prices Enter Into Force in Bulgaria
On Thursday, August 1 2013, new lower electricity prices come into force in Bulgaria, it has been announced.
There will be a 4.5% price decrease in electricity prices of power distributor CEZ, customers of power distributor EVN will pay 4.2% less, and clients of Energo Pro will see their bills decrease by 3.75%.
Night time tariffs will also be reduced by between 2.5 and 5.5 %, it was reported.
There will be a change in the content of the customer’s invoices as well – since August 1 green and brown energy will be shown summed up together. To see exactly the amount of energy used from each power utility and its price, customers will be delivered a receipt over specific time period.
Customers of the three power utilities are given the opportunity to measure the electricity they have consumed until August 1 by checking their electrometers by themselves to make sure that the information in their invoices will be accurate. That self-report must be made on Thursday, August 1, only.
In the self-report it is important for each customer to include the measurement of both nighttime and daytime tariffs, the electrometer’s number and the customer’s individual subscription number.
These data could be sent via e-mail, via companies’ official websites or via companies’ customers’ support telephone numbers.
The deadlines for handing the self-reports of the electricity consumption for each of the three power utility are different. It is August 3 for EVN, and August 7, including, for CEZ and “Energo-Pro”.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Analysis: Energy Policy in Bulgaria – Too Much Of Everything
- » PM Boyko Borissov: EC Must Find a Plan for Countries with Coal Dominated Energy Industries
- » Bulgaria's PM: We Will Construct Unit 7 of Kozloduy Nuclear Power Plant with American Reactor
- » Low Carbon Voltage
- » Bulgarian Energy Holding: BGN 50 Million Loan for Mini Maritsa Iztok
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov Arrives in Athenes Where Will Be Signed the Contract for Gas Terminal Near Alexandroupolis