Lot 2 of Bulgaria's Struma Highway To Be Completed In 2015
The section of Bulgaria’s Struma Highway connecting the towns of Dupnitsa and Blagoevgrad is expected to be completed in the summer of 2015.
The construction of the section Dupnitsa - Blagoevgrad which is 37 km long, is expected to take 22 months to be finished, announced the Bulgarian Minister of Regional Development, Desislava Terzieva.
The first sod was made on Wednesday, 31 of July 2013.
In the mid of 2015, the construction of the next section connecting the towns of Blagoevgrad and Sandanski is expected to begin, predicted the Bulgarian Minister of Regional Development.
The Dupnitsa - Blagoevgrad highway project is implemented by Consortium "Struma –Lot 2" consisting of two Bulgarian and one Italian companies. T
The contract is worth BGN 358 722 000.00, VAT included.
Along the route of the Dupnitza - Blagoevgrad highway section there are 4 road junctions and 2 underpasses.
One week ago Lot 1 of Struma Highway, the section connecting the village of Dolna Dikanya to Dupnitsa , was inaugurated.
The total length of the Struma highway from the village of Daskalovo to the Greek border is 150 km.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: 38% of Students will Study Online this Week
- » Tedros Adhanom Gebreyes is the only Candidate for WHO Chief
- » Older Certificates with two Doses will be Valid only in Bulgaria
- » Western and Southeastern Bulgaria are in Stage 3 of the Covid Plan - Will there be New Restrictions
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Today is the Coldest Day of the Month
- » 10,000 Bulgarians are Poisoning Themselves with Bleach “Preventively” against COVID