Prominent Bulgarian Pop Composer Dies at 68
One of the best known Bulgarian composers of pop music, Nayden Andreev, has passed away at the age of 68.
His family reported the sad news. Naydenov has suffered a heart attack.
He was born on June 12, 1945 in Sofia.
Andreev is among the leading contemporary Bulgarian composers with his hits performed by Bulgarian top pop stars such as Lili Ivanova, Margarita Hranova, Vasil Naydenov, and Borthers Argirovi, among others. The news about his dead came as shock for many of them and of his fans.
Andreev has also composed music for movies, TV shows and musicals. He has numerous awards from musical festivals in Bulgaria and abroad and is a member of the Union of Bulgarian Composers.
The farewell ceremony and the funeral will take place Wednesday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » In Memoriam: Former US Ambassador to Bulgaria James Pardew Died Aged 77
- » In Memoriam: Vanya Kostova, Favorite Singer of Many Bulgarians, Died Aged 64
- » In Memoriam: Renowned Journalist Georgi Koritarov Died Aged 61
- » In Memoriam: We Have Lost Tatyana the Great, Remarkable Actress Died Aged 87
- » In Memoriam: Bulgaria’s Ex-Minister of Defense Georgi Ananiev Died of Coronavirus
- » Third Zimbabwean Minister Dies of COVID-19 within a Week