Billa Supermarket Launches 25th Store in Sofia
The supermarket chain Billa opened on Thursday its 25th store in Bulgaria's capital Sofia, the company announced.
Billa, which is owned by German concern REWE Group, currently operates 84 outlets in Bulgaria.
The new store is located in the very heart of the capital's downtown, on 9 "Pirotska" street.
Despite being smaller than the Billa supermarkets in the suburbs, of the so-called compact type, the store will offer a variety of merchandise, including produce, meat, and freshly baked bread and pastries, as well as grilled meat and salads prepared on the spot.
Billa is considered one of the most successful foreign investors in Bulgaria, and a large-scale employer, providing work for over 3 300 Bulgarians.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Moody's confirmed the Credit Rating of Bulgaria and Predicts Postponement of the Euro
- » TPP ContourGlobal Maritsa 3 produced over 12% of the Electricity in Bulgaria in 2022
- » Bulgarian Financier: Adoption of the Euro will Not Raise Prices
- » Bulgaria allowed the Export to Ukraine of Petroleum Products obtained from Russian Crude Oil
- » Bulgargaz offers a Gas Price of BGN 124.35/MWh for February
- » The Construction of the Bulgarian Route of the Gas Connection with Serbia has Started