EIB Approves Sofia Road Repair Project Worth up to EUR 50 M
The Management Committee of the European Investment Bank (EIB) has approved funding of up to EUR 50 M for an investment project of the Sofia Municipality for the rehabilitation of the street network in the capital.
The project is to be implemented within the next three years, according to a media statement of the Sofia Municipality.
The final decision of the EIB Management Committee on the loan is to be made at the beginning of September 2013.
The investment project includes 21 sites, which have been approved by the Sofia Municipal Council as a part of a program for the construction and rehabilitation of Sofia's transport infrastructure.
The sites to be built/repaired with EIB funding include the two-level junction over Lions' Bridge, the major overhaul of the Tsarigradsko Shose Blvd, etc.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EC Warns Bulgaria of Non-compliance with he EU Regulations on Spring and Mineral Waters Trade
- » Sofia Wants EU to Take Bulgaria's Side in Dispute with North Macedonia
- » Bulgarian Interior Ministry Chief Secretary Confers on EU Funds Frauds with Europol CEO
- » Delegation of European Parliament is Visiting Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's President with Video Address to 76th UN General Assembly in New York
- » Bulgaria Must Present Clear-cut Plan to Close Coal-fueled Power Plants - European Commission