EIB Approves Sofia Road Repair Project Worth up to EUR 50 M
The Management Committee of the European Investment Bank (EIB) has approved funding of up to EUR 50 M for an investment project of the Sofia Municipality for the rehabilitation of the street network in the capital.
The project is to be implemented within the next three years, according to a media statement of the Sofia Municipality.
The final decision of the EIB Management Committee on the loan is to be made at the beginning of September 2013.
The investment project includes 21 sites, which have been approved by the Sofia Municipal Council as a part of a program for the construction and rehabilitation of Sofia's transport infrastructure.
The sites to be built/repaired with EIB funding include the two-level junction over Lions' Bridge, the major overhaul of the Tsarigradsko Shose Blvd, etc.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Juncker Plan: EIAH to Provide Support for New Specialised Children's Hospital in Bulgaria
- » European Commission Invests €1 Billion in Innovative Clean Technology Projects
- » Bulgaria Will Apply For EUR 500 Million of EU for Supporting 60/40 Measure
- » Official: EU Opens Borders to 14 Third Countries
- » Quarantine and PCR Tests for Bulgarians in Several EU countries
- » EC: New Notification by Bulgaria is Required for Construction of Belene NPP