Young Bulgarian Man Slaughters Classmate
A 23-year-old Bulgarian man from the cenral northern town of Gorna Oryahovitsa is believed to have brutally murdered a former classmate.
The victim's dead body was uncovered by his own mother lying in the suspect's home.
The 24-year-old had sustained multiple stab wounds.
He had gone to visit his friend, but did not return, upon which his mother went to look for him.
The suspected perpetrator had hidden away, but was swiftly retrieved and arrested by the police.
The motives for the act are not known yet.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: 12 Migrants crammed into a Car were Detained in the Harmanlii village of Bulgarin
- » Bulgaria: A Man Killed his Wife and Daughter, then took His Own Life
- » Action in Bulgaria: Police Chase and Shooting near a Business Building in Sofia - A Boy was Killed
- » Bulgaria’s Interior Minister: There is Still No Suspect for the Murder of Alexei Petrov
- » Bulgaria: A Man Beat a Woman he lives with in Svishtov and Cut her Hair
- » Bulgarian Police caught a Large Group of Migrants near Kazichene