Bishop of Bulgaria's Varna to be Buried Thursday
Varna metropolitan bishop Kiril, who was found dead on the sea beach near Varna on July 9, is to be buried Thursday.
Thursday is a day of mourning in the Varna Municipality.
Kiril's body was discovered on a beach in the exurban area of Trakata near Varna on Tuesday.
He is believed to have died from hypothermia after diving in a very cold Black Sea current.
The funeral service at the Varna Cathedral "Assumption of Mary" is to be attended by senior clergy and Bulgarian Orthodox Church Patriarch Neofit.
- » Stephen Ditko, co-creator of Spider-Man and Doctor Strange, Dead at 90
- » The Head of the Chinese Company, which Won the Concession of Plovdiv Airport, has Passed Away
- » The Popular Bulgarian Historian Professor Bozhidar Dimitrov has Passed Away
- » The Great Bulgarian Director and Animator Rumen Petkov has Died
- » Swedish DJ Avicii Dies Aged 28
- » US First Lady Barbara Bush Dies at Age 92