Morsi Adviser: 'Military Coup' Is Happening in Egypt
Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi adviser Essam Al-Haddad has described latest developments in Egypt as a "military coup."
"In the name of Egypt and for the sake of historical correctness, let us call what is happening in the country with its real name: a military coup," wrote Haddad on his Facebook page.
He added he realizes that what this might be one of the last messages he writes on his page, suggesting he might be arrested too.
- » Turkish Lira with a New Record Drop
- » The Court Banned Trump from Blocking his Followers on Twitter
- » China Shrinks Customs Duties on Imported Cars
- » Mark Zuckerberg Hearing at the European Parliament Today (Live Stream)
- » There were no Injured Bulgarian Soldiers in a Missile Attack in Kandahar
- » The 16th Richest Countries in the World