Bulgaria's GERB: Protesters Are Terrorizing Borisov
The police have failed to react to the actions of people terrorizing former Bulgarian Prime Minister, Boyko Borisov, according to GERB MP, Ivaylo Moskovski.
Moskovski, who was Transport Minister in Borisov's Cabinet, made the comment in connection with demonstrations held for a second day now near the former PM's home in Sofia's Bankya suburb.
About 20 people gathered Tuesday and Wednesday morning near the house. The rally is reported as peaceful with protesters holding banners, asking MPs from the Citizens for European Development of Bulgaria party, GERB, and their leader Borisov to return to the Parliament after they decided to boycott all sittings except those focusing on the Election Code.
"Just imagine - this could be a man with a family, with small children playing on the street. This is pure terrorism. How would you feel if 20 people with banners come to your house, shouting insults? The police had to act at the first sign of this," Moskovski commented.
- » BDZ will Buy 42 Trains for BGN 810 Million
- » Bulgarian Registry Agency Head Resigns
- » Bulgaria to Renovate Bridges after Italy Bridge Collapse
- » PM Borisov: I'm not Happy with the Chief of the Commercial Register
- » PM and Regional Development Minister Launch New Road Section Construction on Hemus Motorway
- » Bulgarian CPC Issues First Decisions Prohibiting Concentrations