Bulgaria's Energy Watchdog to Discuss 0.15% Decrease in Gas Prices from July
Bulgaria's State Commission for Energy and Water Regulation (DKEVR) will discuss prices of natural gas from July 1 at a public sitting on Tuesday.
The new price of natural gas will be in force until end-September.
State-owned gas supplier Bulgargaz has proposed a reduction in gas tariffs by 0.15% to BGN 630 per 1000 cubic meters, VAT and excise duty excluded, according to reports of Darik radio.
A report published on the website of Bulgargaz informs that the request is backed by DKEVR.
The price of natural gas determines the price of hot water and heating, as well as electricity generated by thermal power plants, Darik radio reminds.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » CPC Sealed Office of the Bulgarian Oil and Gas Association
- » Bulgarian Ministry of Finance Proposes to Establish State Oil Company
- » 2000 km Away from the Green Deal: How the History of One Power Plant Turned into Destiny for Several Generations of Bulgarians
- » ContourGlobal Maritsa East 3 TPP Operating Steadily under the Hardest Measures against COVID-19
- » The Impact of Covid-29 on Energy Markets
- » NSI: Increase in the Production of Unleaded Motor Gasoline - by 1.4% and Natural Gas