Bulgarian Girl Ranks 4th at Miss World Sweden 2013 Final
Bulgarian Lusiyana Dimitrova ranked fourth in the finals of the Miss World Sweden 2013 beauty pageant.
18-year old Lusiyana Dimitrova has been living in Sweden with her family for six years now, according to reports of bTV.
She is an 11th grader at an economics high school, is fluent in Swedish and English, and sings very well.
The numerous candidates wishing to participate in the beauty pageant had to pass a number of auditions in order to be among the 35 contestants for the crown.
Although Lusiyana is not Swedish, her exotic beauty was rightly appreciated and she won fourth place in the contest.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Stay on Trend with the Latest Fashions at Discounted Prices
- » How High Will Bitcoin’s Price Climb?
- » Increased Social Media Use Leads to Depression
- » Actress Nina Dobrev Arrives in Bulgaria
- » Bozhkov, Biden and Trump Are Bulgarians’ Most Popular Google Searches
- » Health Tips: How Walking Helps Stay Fit under Stay-at-Home Orders