Norway To Grant EUR 12 M for Strengthening Bulgaria's Civil Society
Norway will grant EUR 12 M for strengthening civil society in Bulgaria, according to Norway's Ambassador to Bulgaria Guro Katharina Vikor.
The Norwegian Ambassador to Bulgaria made clear Monday that the funds would be provided through the European Economic Area (EEA) Financial Mechanism and the Norwegian Financial Mechanism.
Vikor, as cited by mediapool.bg, explained that Bulgaria would receive a total of EUR 126.6 M for the period 2009-2014, with the largest amount of funding earmarked for measures aimed at achieving a green economy.
Norway's Ambassador also made clear that the country would grant Bulgaria a total of EUR 16 M for the sector of justice and home affairs, a total of BGN 14 M for preserving cultural and natural heritage, and EUR 13. 4M for healthcare.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 208 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Fog in the Plains, daytime Temperatures up to 12 degrees
- » Bulgaria: Book Fair in Sofia
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 295 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Cloudy and Foggy Weather in Bulgaria today
- » Bulgarians celebrate Saint Nicholas Day