Who Is Who: Bulgarian Transport Minister Nominee Danail Papazov
Port Varna Executive Director Danail Papazov has been officially nominated for Bulgaria’s new Transport Minister by Bulgarian Socialist Party PM candidate Plamen Oresharski.
Papazov, 54, is a graduate of the N.Y. Vaptsarov Naval Academy in Varna. He later obtained a Business Administration degree from the New Bulgarian University in Sofia.
He worked for Ahrenkiel Shipmanagement, Hamburg, and as superintendent of the Varna-Novorossiysk ferry link.
Papazov has an experience of 10 years in sailing.
He has been Executive Director of Port Varna since 2001.
In 2011, Papazov was nearly endorsed for Mayor of the Black Sea city of Varna by the center-right GERB party, the main rival of the Bulgarian Socialist Party.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend