Bulgaria's Largest Daily with New Editor-in-Chief
Journalist Ivan Mihalev has been appointed Editor-in-Chief of Bulgaria's Trud (Labor) daily and CEO of the Media Holding group.
Trud has the largest circulation among Bulgarian dailies.
Mihalev succeeds at the post Svetlana Dzhamdzhieva, who will take over other projects of the group.
Mihalev is an investigative journalist, recipient of the "Chernorizets Hrabar" award for investigative journalism for 2008 over his reports about corruption in the Bulgarian Road Agency.
At the time he worked for the Capital newspaper and later became Editor-in-Chief of its online edition.
Before being appointed Editor-in-Chief of Trud, Mihalev was in charge of the online projects of the media group and of Trud's online edition.
He has a degree in journalism from the Sofia University and a PhD in social science and information technologies.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarians are Downloading 1000 COVID-19 “Green Certificates” Per Minute
- » Anti-Vaxers Attacked Bulgarian Education Minister Denkov
- » Sofia: Young Students to go Online from Monday, the Rest - from Tomorrow
- » Katsarov: Post-Covid with Antigen Test, Done in a Hospital or Laboratory, Gives a Green Certificate
- » Violate the Green Pass – 5 years in Prison and a Fine up to BGN 50,000
- » Today is the Last Day without a Mandatory "Green Certificate” in Bulgaria