Top Bulgarian Socialist Tied the Knot Secretly on Sunday
The leader of the European Socialists, Bulgarian Socialists and former Prime Minister Sergey Stanishev, tied the knot with girlfriend Monika Yanova on Sunday, exactly a week after the May 12 snap general elections.
The news was reported by the Bulgarian Dnevnik daily, citing own insiders.
The couple exchanged their vows at Sofia church Saint Sofia, according to the report.
Apart from the newlyweds, the ceremony was attended only by the godfather and godmother and a photographer.
The couple already has a daughter, Daria, and is expecting a son in July. Daria (meaning gift) was born on May 1, 2011, celebrated by the Socialists as Labor Day.
The Socialist leader had initially planned to marry Monika in the spring, but the early elections have forced him to move the date, he admitted in a TV interview.
They couple has first shared their decision with Monika's two other children from a previous marriage to banker Ventsislav Yosifov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Interesting: Drink Coffee to Decrease Heart Failure Risk
- » China Launches Match Making Campaign as Marriage and Birth Rates Drop
- » Research: Facial Ageing Accelerates by Fat Loss
- » What Gambling Trends Will We See This Year?
- » Smart Motives to Implement Online Bitcoin Trading Platforms
- » Stay on Trend with the Latest Fashions at Discounted Prices