Yahoo to Acquire Tumblr for USD 1.1 B - Report
The Yahoo board has approved a deal to pay USD 1.1 B in cash for the blogging site Tumblr, the Wall Street Journal reported.
Yahoo is expected to hold an event in New York City on Monday to announce the news, the report said.
A Yahoo spokeswoman wouldn't confirm the news.
If confirmed, the large deal will be the latest step Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer undertakes to get users excited about using Yahoo again.
She recently unveiled a new homepage, a redesigned Yahoo Mail and a refreshed Flickr service, but none of those updates have yet translated into financial success.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Countries for Collective Purchase of Ammunition are Now 24 - Bulgaria is Not Among Them
- » Air Blockade in Israel until Netanyahu reverses Judicial Reform
- » Day 397 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv wants Emergency UN Meeting over Putin’s Nuclear Plans
- » After Joining Schengen: The Last Border Checks in Croatia have been Abolished
- » Elon Musk valued Twitter at just 20 Billion Dollars
- » Economists expect a Recession and High Inflation in the US