Liberal Party Official Commits Suicide in Sofia
Kancho Bokov, the district chairman of the liberal Movement for Rights and Freedoms party in Bulgaria’s capital Sofia, has been discovered dead.
The incident occurred in Bokov’s home in the residential district of Razsadnika in the early hours of Wednesday.
Bokov shot himself with his legally-owned gun, according to local media.
The Bulgarian National Radio has learned that the official was suffering from a grave illness.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EP President David Sassoli has Passed Away
- » Actor Bob Saget was found Dead in a hotel room
- » Gunther from "Friends" has Passed Away
- » Bulgarian Economist Vladimir Karolev has Passed Away
- » In Memorim: Greet Singer of the Mystry of the Bulgaian Voices Choir Passed away at 80
- » Three days of Mourning in Greece in Memory of Composer Mikis Theodorakis