Liberal Party Official Commits Suicide in Sofia
Kancho Bokov, the district chairman of the liberal Movement for Rights and Freedoms party in Bulgaria’s capital Sofia, has been discovered dead.
The incident occurred in Bokov’s home in the residential district of Razsadnika in the early hours of Wednesday.
Bokov shot himself with his legally-owned gun, according to local media.
The Bulgarian National Radio has learned that the official was suffering from a grave illness.
- » Swedish DJ Avicii Dies Aged 28
- » US First Lady Barbara Bush Dies at Age 92
- » Milos Forman Two-Time Oscar Winning Directo Dead At 86
- » Winnie Mandela, South African Anti-apartheid Crusader, Dies at 81
- » France to Pay National Tribute to Officer Killed in Friday Hostage Crisis
- » Stephen Hawking, Renowned Scientist, Dies at 76