Responsible Politicians? Anyone?
Are there any nationally responsible politicians left in Bulgaria? Over the next few days, we will know the answer to that important question.
Once the election night is over, emotions should no longer run that high. It's time for common sense to set in. It’s time for politicians to put all their efforts in figuring out how to ease the pain and hardship of the average Bulgarian.
Bulgaria needs a stable government, as soon as possible. The cabinet line-up makes no difference. It does not matter whether it is made up of two, three or four parties, whether it is self-styled as a program, expert or whatever government. What matter is that it does its job properly.
Let’s not forget about the role of the president, who must convene as soon as possible the National Security Council, as required by law. This council is obliged to outline the most important problems plaguing the country and agree on how to solve them.
Without much talk and rhetorical exuberance, just thinking what is the best thing to do for Bulgaria.
It's really that simple.
- » Why the "most Bulgarian" Village in Spain Elects the Far Right
- » Richard Tren: This Is South Africa’s Last Chance To Turn Back
- » EP Elections Campaign – difficult and controversial
- » The Automobile Sector - One of the Stars of the Bulgarian Industry in Recent Years
- » Expert: Bulgaria Could Turn into Switzerland of the Balkans
- » SIXENSE Innovative Satellite Technology Opens Perspectives for the Completion of the STRUMA MOTORWAY in Bulgaria