Israel Strikes 'Iranian' Targets in Syria, Deploys Iron Dome
The Israeli army has conducted a number of air strikes on sites in Syrian capital Damascus Sunday, announced world agencies.
According to sources from international intelligence, the strikes were directed against Fateh-110 rockets delivered from Iran to Hezbollah.
The Syrian government has strongly protested the move, which has been confirmed by an anonymous senior Israeli official.
The strikes have also been denounced by a statement of Iran's Foreign Affairs Ministry, which strongly called on all countries to refrain from interfering in the Syrian conflict.
According to other reports, Israel has deployed an Iron Dome anti-missile system along its northern borther to intercept counter-strikes from Syrian territory.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Austria and the Netherlands are "United in Opposition to Schengen Expansion"
- » 2023 Bosnia and Hercegovina: Putinians to Establish Institutional Control of the Country
- » Ursula von der Leyen: Strengthening the Bulgarian-Turkish Border is a Priority
- » Hungary to Veto EU Nuclear Sanctions against Russia
- » Day 338 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Nuclear Regulator reported Strong Explosions near the Zaporizhzhia NPP (UPDATED)
- » EU Commissioner Rejected the Idea of Financing a Fence along the Bulgarian-Turkish Border