BUSINESS EASTER APRIL 16 & 17 2001
Business | March 14, 2001, Wednesday // 00:00
Bulgarians living abroad and having succesful businesses will gather in Sofia April 16 and 17 for a meeting called Bulgarian Easter. Bulgarians living abroad becomes more and more fluent in the local business events. Recently PM Kostov changed a draf bill under preassure from Bulgarian Easter movement. The religious ortodox Easter in Bg will be April 14 till 16.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria approved a Derogation for the Purchase of Parts and Materials for the Kozloduy NPP from Russia
- » Bulgaria will receive EUR 16 Million in Compensation due to large Imports of Grain from Ukraine
- » Bulgaria has Managed to Reduce Gas Demand by a record 24%
- » Bulgaria: Revenue Growth of nearly 13%
- » Vestbee launches New Program to Support Cleantech Startups
- » Bulgarian Finance Minister: Next Year the Minimum Wage should become BGN 940