German Behr-Hella Thermocontrol to Open New Plant, R&D Center in Bulgaria
Asen Vasilev, Bulgaria's caretaker Minister of Economy, Energy and Tourism, will award Tuesday an A Class Investor certificate to German Behr-Hella Thermocontrol GmbH (BHTC), a leading manufacturer of automotive climate controls and thermalmanagement products.
BHTC is to invest BGN 42.5 M in a new enterprise and research and development center for manufacturing automotive climate controls in Bulgaria, according to the press office of the Ministry of Economy, Energy and Tourism.
The construction works will start in the second quarter of 2013 in the Bozhurishte economic zone near Sofia on an area of 70 decares.
The plant is expected to start functioning in the spring of 2014 and to create 350 jobs.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Standard & Poor's Confirmed Bulgaria's Rating with a Stable Outlook
- » Davos 2022: Poland's Energy Sector requires Investments of at least PLN 1.3 trillion by 2030
- » Bulgaria: Nearly 40% Increase in the Price of Heating is Planned by the Energy Commission
- » Bulgaria Officially Adopted the National Plan for Introduction of the Euro in 2024
- » Cryptocurrencies Went Down out of Consolidation
- » Diesel and Gasoline more Expensive for Foreigners in Hungary