Bulgarian Anonymous Hack Energy Watchdog Site
Bulgaria's Anonymous have hacked the site of the State Commission for Energy and Water Regulation, DKEVR.
The attack happened around 9 pm Wednesday evening. The sign that the site is inaccessible could be seen for hours.
The Anonymous distributed the following message:
"We crashed the site of DKEVR, the watchdog working with the electric power distributors and electricity producers, and ignoring the interests of the people. We would not allow the mockery of having another price increase of electric power and this is our way to express outrage.
We are the Anonymous! We are a legion; we never forger and we do not forgive. It is too late DKEVR.
The hackers have left the following message in English on their Facebook page: "It's not just you. dker.bg looks down from here!"
The site is back and running Thursday morning.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The US Declassifies Information on the Origin of Covid
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 200 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Cloudy Weather in Bulgaria on the First Day of Spring
- » Bulgaria: The Prosecutor's Office Terminated the Investigation against the former Minister of Health
- » Bulgaria: 6 Injured 2 in Critical Condition after a Mass Brawl with Axes and Hoes in Kazanlak
- » Survey: Over 40% of Bulgarians do not Believe in Hell and Heaven