Bulgaria Condemns Bomb Attack on French Embassy in Tripoli
Bulgaria's Foreign Ministry has come up with a declaration condemning the attack against the French embassy in Tripoli.
A car bomb exploded outside France's embassy in the Libyan capital on Tuesday, wounding two French guards.
Libya's government described the attack as a "terrorist act" aimed at destabilizing the country.
"We call on Libyan authorities to do everything possible to arrest the culprits and take them to court," Wednesday's statement of the Spokesperson for Bulgaria's Foreign Ministry says.
"We express solidarity with the efforts of the government and the people of Libya to accomplish a successful democratic transition which can ensure peace and stability in the country and guarantee human rights and the rule of law," the statement says.
"Bulgaria once again underscores its determination to use all resources available to support the fight against terrorism, which is one of the most serious threats to peace and security in the world," Bulgaria's Foreign Ministry declares.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Speaker of Parliament: North Macedonia should Not Waste Time but should fulfill the Criteria for EU Membership
- » Bulgaria’s MFA on Kovachevski's words: Any Analogy with the Suffering of the Ukrainian people is Cynical and Inadmissible
- » Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister urged India to influence Russia to End the War against Ukraine
- » North Macedonia explained why a Bulgarian MEP was not allowed to enter the country
- » The Macedonian MFA: Bulgarian MEP Kovachev does not meet the Conditions for Entry into the Country
- » North Macedonia did not allow a Bulgarian MEP to enter the country