Boston Marathon Bombers Are from Chechnya - Report
The two Boston Marathon bombing suspects are originally from a region near Chechnya, according to a media report.
The surviving suspect has been allegedly identified as Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev, 19. Police are still searching for him.
The other suspect in the Boston Marathon bombing (the "black hat" one) died in hospital earlier on Friday.
Thw two suspects are believed to be brothers, who had lived in Turkey before coming legally to the United States about one year ago.
They lived in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and are said to be legal permanent residents, but are not students.
On Thursday, the FBI released photos of two suspects it wanted to identify as part of the investigation into Monday's Boston Marathon bombings. CCTV captured the two men, one wearing a dark-coloured baseball cap and the other a white cap, near the scene.
The two men are suspected of killing a police officer on campus at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) late on Thursday.
They then stole a car at gunpoint and drove away with the car's owner still on board.
They later released the driver unharmed.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 225 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russian Missile strikes on Zaporizhzhia
- » World Bank: Russia's Invasion of Ukraine is hampering Post-Pandemic Economic Recovery
- » No more Russian Oil for Serbia
- » SpaceX heads off for International Space Station with US, Russian, Japanese Astronauts
- » Two MEPs Insulted Bulgaria and Romania at the Schengen debate
- » Putin signed the Laws to Annex Four Ukrainian Territories