Bulgaria's M3 Grabs SABRE Award for Best Corporate Website
Bulgaria's largest PR company M3 Communications Group, Inc. has received the 2012 Best Corporate Website title for its www.m3bg.com page from the SABRE Awards jury.
The SABRE Awards is the world's largest and most sought after public relations awards competition, which recognizes Superior Achievement in Branding and Reputation in North America, EMEA and the Asia-Pacific region. It is organized by the Holmes Report, the world's most prestigious researcher of the global consultancy market, founded in 2000 by Paul Holmes, a leading US PR analyst. It is dedicated to providing insight, knowledge and recognition to public relations professionals.
The latest prize was given to M3 Communications Group, Inc. for having a creative product with utmost achievements in marketing and for the overall digital content.
The company's new corporate website has the look of a social network and presents its content mainly through pictures. In comparison with top online competitors, it tells a story of success, teamwork, experience and expertise.
The main objectives of the company's corporate online presence are:
- Promotion of the brand M3 Communications Group, Inc.
- Promotion of the services provided by M3 Communications Group, Inc.
- Better positioning and understanding of PR business.
The website is designed to be used on all types of computers, tablets, and mobile devices, and reflects the innovative digital orientation of the company by providing to all users the sense of working with a tablet on the computer screen.
This is the fifth SABRE award for M3 Communications Group, Inc.
At the end of the 2012, the company was awarded by the global program Superbrands for being the strongest PR brand in Bulgaria for 2012 – 2013.
In August 2012, its founder and CEO, Maxim Behar, received the title CEO of the Year in the Marketing and PR category of the Stevie Awards.
In October, he was named "Business Communicator of the Decade" in Mumbai, and Manager of the Year by the online vote organized by bTV and Manager magazine.
M3 Communications Group, Inc. was founded in 1994. It offers full-package communication services including public and media relations, event management, marketing communications and advertising, business conferences and meetings, media monitoring, and web services.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece Closes its Borders to Serbian Citizens Until July 15
- » Long Queue at Kulata Border Again, Re-entry into Bulgaria is Allowed from All Border Checkpoints
- » Weather in Bulgaria: The Week Starts with Afternoon Rain
- » Air France Plans to Cut 7,500 Jobs
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov at Inspection of Wastewater Treatment in Primorsko: We Have Fulfilled What We Promised - To Provide The Cleanest Sea
- » Full Beaches On The Black Sea Coast: Bulgarian Tourism Industry Is Optimistic for the Season