Bulgarian Deputy-PM to Visit 'Key Partner' Qatar
Qatar is a key partner to Bulgaria, which has the potential to take part in specific infrastructure projects, said Bulgarian caretaker PM Marin Raykov.
Wednesday Raykov revealed that his deputy Ekaterina Zaharieva, who also serves as Bulgaria's Regional Development Minister, will visit the Gulf country.
"Qatar understands very well that Bulgaria is the eastern entry gate to the EU, and they have their economic interests in working with Bulgaria," added Raykov.
During the term in office of Bulgaria's previous cabinet led by PM Boyko Borisov (2009-13), a number of bilateral Qatari-Bulgarian meetings were held to look into possibilities for economic and trade cooperation.
Qatar and Bulgaria - together with Turkey, which later however withdrew from the project - are to build a major motorway in Bulgaria linking Ruse on the border with Romania to Svilengrad on the Turkish border.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Brain Business Jobs in Bulgaria Grow Strongly
- » Bulgaria is 43rd in the World in terms of Economic Freedom
- » Musk admits that “X” might become a Paid Platform
- » Bulgaria: Group of Men Brutally Beat a Boy with Clubs and Stakes in Harmanli
- » Bulgaria: The Airports in Burgas and Varna reported over 800,000 Passengers in August
- » Bulgaria expects Annual Inflation of around 8%