Thank You for Reporting Faithfully on Bulgaria Events!
Thank you for such an informative article on this topic, Maria, (The 'Mysterious' Ways of Bulgarian Prosecution) and thank you to your editors for their continued efforts in reporting 'faithfully' on events in Bulgaria.
I wrote this morning (as part of the 'be a journalist' program) and commented on my recent observations and experiences when visiting Burgas; all very positive.
But I talked with the people about their country and their Government, their was a 'sadness' in their eyes, particularly among the young, so many of them are so disenchanted that they just want to leave. Oh so sad!
Keep up the excellent reportage!
- » Snow on Epiphany Morning in a Soviet Era Sofia Apartment
- » Final US Presidential Debate: Trump May Have Decreased Chance of Success
- » The Second US Presidential Debate: Observations and Analysis
- » Observations on the First Clinton-Trump Debate
- » A Letter to the Azerbaijani People
- » A Day (or 3) in the Life of an Englishman in Haskovo