Bus Crashes in Belgium, 5 Dead
A bus has crashed near the port city of Antwerp, Belgium, Sunday, killing at least five people and leaving five more critically injured.
The bus had Polish license plates and was carrying 31 teenagers for Russia and the Ukraine.
It crashed through highway guardrails and fell on its side in a 6-meter deep ditch.
Two children, a teacher and the bus driver are among the dead. The identity of the fifth victim remains unclear at the moment. The injured have been listed in a nearby hospital.
Authorities are probing the cause of the crash.
- » The EU Postpones Brexit until May 22 if the London Government Approves the Divorce Deal
- » Three Explosions in Kabul, there are Casualties and Injuries
- » The EU Fined Google with 1.49 Billion Euros
- » Kazakhstan Renames their Capital after Ex-president
- » Greece Has Announced the Exact Route of the New Zealand Striker to the Country
- » EC: The Situation on the Balkan Refugee Route is Stable