Bus Crashes in Belgium, 5 Dead
A bus has crashed near the port city of Antwerp, Belgium, Sunday, killing at least five people and leaving five more critically injured.
The bus had Polish license plates and was carrying 31 teenagers for Russia and the Ukraine.
It crashed through highway guardrails and fell on its side in a 6-meter deep ditch.
Two children, a teacher and the bus driver are among the dead. The identity of the fifth victim remains unclear at the moment. The injured have been listed in a nearby hospital.
Authorities are probing the cause of the crash.
- » EU Starts Legal Action Against Hungary for ‘Stop Soros’ Migrant Law
- » South Korean Court Sentences President Park to Another Eight Years in Jail
- » Scientists just Found £150,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 of Diamonds in the Ground
- » France Closes in on Phone Ban in Schools from September
- » New Technology Allows Ground Telescope to Take Sharper Images Than Hubble
- » Akka Link & Fly Flying Train Concept Looks to Disrupt the Plane Industry