Bus Crashes in Belgium, 5 Dead
A bus has crashed near the port city of Antwerp, Belgium, Sunday, killing at least five people and leaving five more critically injured.
The bus had Polish license plates and was carrying 31 teenagers for Russia and the Ukraine.
It crashed through highway guardrails and fell on its side in a 6-meter deep ditch.
Two children, a teacher and the bus driver are among the dead. The identity of the fifth victim remains unclear at the moment. The injured have been listed in a nearby hospital.
Authorities are probing the cause of the crash.
- » German Railway Deutsche Bahn Reaches Wage Agreement with Union
- » Australia Recognises West Jerusalem as Capital of Israel
- » Neanderthal Genes could Explain the Shape of our Skulls, Study Finds
- » EU Leaders Rebuff May's Plea over Brexit Deal
- » May Seeks Brexit Help at Brussels Summit
- » Consumption Per Capita Varied Between 54% and 132% of the EU Average