"Cleopatra" Arrives in Sofia Next Friday
Society | October 12, 2002, Saturday // 00:00
Chilean movie star Leonor Varela arrives next Friday in Sofia. The twenty-eight years old sensation, famous for her role Cleopatra in the mega production was invited to Sofia to shoot an advertisement for a natural juice company. Her stay in Sofia will be short since she need to leave for Paris where she shoots a movie. Apart from shooting the advertisement, she will participate in the most popular TV show in Bulgaria "Slavi's show." Curiously, Billy Zane with whom she got engaged shortly after the shoot of Cleopatra and later separated is also in Sofia. He is here for the shoot of a Hollywood movie.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: The Zoo in Burgas acquired New Exotic Rodents
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 133 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Sunny Weather in Bulgaria, in the morning with Reduced Visibility
- » Researchers Reveal how Bone Health is Associated with Dementia
- » Bulgaria Ranks 77th in the World in Terms of Happiness
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 150 New Cases in the Last 24 hours