Art Festival in Russe Under PM's Patronage
Society | October 12, 2002, Saturday // 00:00
Art-festival "The Road of Wine" under the aegis of Bulgaria's Prime Minister Simeon Saxe-Coburg takes place October 11 through 13 in the Danube town of Russe. The event will be honored by the prime minister, ministers, district governors, business people and foreign diplomatic envoys. Three-day business discussion titled "Russe - Door to Europe" will go with the festival. Russe Opera will close the festival with a special gala called "Wine and Love".
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria has the Lowest GDP per capita in the EU
- » We move the Clocks forward an Hour on Sunday
- » Bulgaria: The Zoo in Burgas acquired New Exotic Rodents
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 133 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Sunny Weather in Bulgaria, in the morning with Reduced Visibility
- » Researchers Reveal how Bone Health is Associated with Dementia